Check what company documents are required for VAT registration in the CEE!

Among the various VAT registration forms and statements that must be submitted to the tax authorities in a certain country, the entrepreneur applying for VAT number has to also provide the company documents. Below you can easily find the basic documents your firm should collect to be VAT registered in Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Hungary. Each of these countries has its own requirements. It is worth remembering that every foreign document must be sworn translated into the local language and delivered in the original or in a certified copy.

If you have further questions and you need support in VAT registration, do not hesitate to contact us:

Anna Szafraniec
CEE VAT Compliance Manager

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related Posts

Begin typing your search term above and press enter to search. Press ESC to cancel.

Back To Top